Wednesday 31 March 2010

Questionnaire Results



OVERALL: Many people wrote that i had a variety of shots that suit the style of my music video and song. some said that the weather of gloomy and rain suited the clips well and set the appropriate mood for what was happening. I am happy to say that most people who left comments on my quesionnaire managed to understand what was going on inside the video and could write down what the music video story was.
The only bad comments that i got was that sometimes the clips weren't steady and a bit shaky, i do agree with this, but mostly my clips are good and steady.
Another bad comment that was noticed was that the mining wasn't always in time, however it is hard to get a clip in time with the music when the music isnt actually playing on the filmed clip. I did try my hardest and looking back nearly all of it was in time, apart from a few clips.
I am happy that i had taken out the Leo's part because my results back would not have been this good, they would not have understood the plot, an i do think they would have got bored with looking at the same person on screen (the singer) all the time.
A good music video needs a variety of shots from different places so the viewer does not get distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment