Wednesday 31 March 2010

Filming That I Did Not Use

Throughtout the making and preparing for my music video i have had changes throughtout.
some of my film clips did not get used and my ideas totally changed as i was filming.

Originally i was going to do my filming in Leo's Red Lion.
However after filming the footage, i decided to not use Leo's at all.



The images above have been taken from the clips that i did not use.
I decided to take out the Leo's parts, to make room for different
clips but this is an idea of what they would have feature like inside my video.

I Had filmed othe flashbacks to feature in my film, but i was not happy with the outcome and i did not think my film would look good if these were to have been added:




The backgrounds do not suit my video purposes and it just wouldn't look right inside my video.
I am happy to have not encluded them now.

Below is an image taken from a clip i made, at the very end of the video i wanted the picture of the 'Girl and her boyfriend' to be dropped on the floor taped back together.
But again this was meant to be filmed outside Leo's and would not look appropriate, it would look odd compared to the other footage.


Although i do think this was a good clip to add, because
it shows the girls hand dropping the picture, having torn it up in a previous clip.

1 comment: