Wednesday 31 March 2010

Final CD Digipak in the making

The image above have been created by having a dirty white colour as its original state, then i have added a filter over the top this is called 'crosshatch', i have played around changing the sizings of the squares. I have added various images over the top that feature inside my music video, this is to tell the story to the viewer.

This image again i have added a grey colour background of which links in with my theme colours, i have added a red border of which is on each of the six slides.
I then added an autoshape of a heart, as my theme is a break up love story.
This works quite well along with the added information of the band.


This here is the record label of my Band, i have made it up myself,
this was to make my Cd look professional.


This is a copied image of the lips that feature on my main Cd front cover, i have added them throughout my cd designs so it stays within the theme.


I have added my CD design inside my 6 layers and added it on top of a grey background that has a filter added over the top so it is not flat on the page and looks almost 3D.

This image has been added in between each of my 6 slides, this is because if the digipak was going to be made for real on paper, the red columns are splitters in between the slides.

No comments:

Post a Comment