Wednesday 31 March 2010

Cd Cover In The Making.

Here are a few images of what interested me in doing my Cd cover
and how it was done.


This was the first image that i had taken to feature as my front cover, i knew from editing previous how to make it into pop art and from paying around with Photoshop i was able to edit this nicely into the way i wanted it.

I added a feature background that would be seen throughtout my work, this was the damask pattern you can see below or by CLICKING HERE.



How i have edited it: By using the 'Add noise' tool in Photoshop,
By changing the 'Brightness and Contrast' dramatically.


I like the effects i have used but i did not want to go over board and ruin the image as i thought there was enough going on on the the page. It's clear, and very eye catching with the red and pattern colours.


And so with playing around with the lighting and contrast i was able to finish my product. I added a black border around the edge and blurred around the main image just before it met the damask pattern, this is so there is another effect added and it shows more shape to the cover rather than flat on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment