Thursday 5 November 2009

Module Two, three, and Four

This is the first week of the second module. And as i wrote before i have been doing some filming over the half term. On the first week back i have been uploading the videos and editing different parts on Premier Pro. i have been editing different parts of which will fit into my film. However i have not taken all my footage that i need to do, and so i will need to do this within the next few weeks.

Also over the holidays on the 23rd of November, i was being filmed in one of my media friends in this class (Amarpreet Kaur). I am her main character in her film 'Avril Lavigne- When You're gone'. I was mining to her song while acting. Another thing that i have participated in is my friend (Sam Nason), i was a member in his band for his AS media class.

Throughout module two i have been in Jack Hargreves film and i also featured more iniside Amarpreet's music promo. I have started to plan out what exactly i am going to do in my music video and how i want it to be layed out.
Up till the christmas holidays i have been filimgs flashbacks for my videos and some clips outside leos's.
Over the christmas break i will be taking the camera out to see if i can get some more of my filming done, so that when i return to school i can just get on with the editing.

We are now in module 3 and over the break i managed to get my park bit filmed, this was filmed in bluewater, it shows the couple breaking up and various camera angles and close ups of reactions ect.
In the first week i have been ediitng my work, but i am thinking i do not like the way the Leo's clips are turning out, that is it not what i want, and maybe i could replace this with something else.

Through the second week i have been continuing with the editing of Leo's and adding the flashbacks inside the video. It all seems to be coming together but something just doesn't look right. Today i have written down some ideas and to what i want to add more inside my video that will give it the look i want.

During this module i have edited almost all my work but there are a few gaps, of which i am planning to replace with lips miming the words to my song. Also i am thinking of taking out the Leo's clips.

It is now module four, i have added in another Leo's clip, but at this point, i have taken out all of the Leo's bits and replaced them with more flashbacks that i have done over the break. My video is really coming together and is starting to look the way i have planned it in my head.
I have done added some clips thay i have never stated in my storyboard because i kept changing my ideas. From taking the Leo's parts out, there are varius gaps that need to be filmed but through the up coming week i should have all the filming done.

Through February i have got more flashbacks added and edited as well as doing the mining of the words, my freind Becca has featured by miming the words for me.

On Premier Pro i have edited my video to the max by adding in black, white and sepia effects. this will make the video look more interesting and keep the audience attention on my video.

My deadline is approaching and the evening where our music promos are shown to the public is near, i have been doing non stop editing in all my free lessons to get the work done and it is going well. i have changed alot of my work and ideas throught the making, but i do prefer how things are going now, where as if i carried on the way i was doing things i would not be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment